From: James Edgell
Sent: Apr 13, 2018 10:07 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: I have a legacy 1200 i am selling for health reasons but can’t seem to post it to group

I only have it in FB market place, I’m tired of all the scammers , and spammers on Craigslist
  I live in Bama, it’s got everything except the rotary index table, I still have the book also
  I hate to sell but I have stage 4 cancer of the lyranex, I was told to go home and they would supply morphine as needed, they can kiss my rear end! Any ways my insurance won’t cover the protocol I am beginning because it’s holistic and not covered in insurance?
    I am asking 4500$