No Kidding?  Lurkers?  Because most members don't live, eat and breath LOM
and fill out the questionnaire, you feel it necessary to shame them into
compliance.  I'm tired of the negative attitude this group fosters.  If you
are not bashing the maker of the LOM, you are criticizing the members that
you don't feel contribute enough.  Please remove me from the group.
Don