There is no reason to respond to Don...Elvis has left the building!

If there is any doubt, the questionnaire is not about shaming, but what I
need to do to the web site.  I needed to know current popular viewing
width, is the gallery worth building again, what am I missing that would be
a popular feature and even if the web site is worth it any more.  I got my
answers and possibly even more.