Bill
*I have taken your advice and decided to keep it.*
I apologise to all who have sent emails and replied to my post on this site
At present I am having to answer stupid questions from the purchasers
solicitor via my solicitor--------------- an extremely slow   process. I
will now answer all the emails that I received re: the kit
Richard