Both of those should go with the machine.  Both are built by Legacy.  If I
recall, one should have a 60 tooth gear and the other a pair of 30 tooth gears.
These where never meant to be taken apart.  Unlike the other gears, these have
a hole in the center that has bearings in them.  I hope that helps.

Tim