Hello again.This looks like it would be easy to adapt to the Legacy's tail
stock. The shaft is 40mm. witch is  just larger then 1 1/2" I would think it
could be used for the Legacy?I can envision it would be just the opposite of
what I did to make my ball-bearing head-stock.
https://ornamentalmills.com/turningaround/HeadStochBearings.htm    Just a few
Ideas!  ( THE THE PRICE IS NICE too! )     ;-)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Center-height-60mm-Mini-Lathe-Tailstock-Morses-taper-3-Thimble-Mini-Lathe-Beads/263534770702?hash=item3d5be57a0e

|  |

   -
      |  |

   -
      |  |

   -
      |  |

   -
      |  |

   -
      |  |

   -
      |  |

   -
      |  |

   -
      |  |

   -
      |  |

   -
      |  |

| Have one to sell? Sell now- Have one to sell? |

Shop with confidence
eBay Money Back GuaranteeGet the item you ordered or get your money back. Learn
more
Seller information
cncindustry (73 )100% Positive feedback Save this SellerContact sellerVisit
store
Center height 60mm Mini Lathe Tailstock Morse's taper 3 Thimble Mini Lathe Beads

Condition:NewSale ends in:04d 11h 02mQuantity:10 availableWas:US $68.75 You
save:$3.44 (5% off)Price:US $65.31Buy It Now-  Add to cart-Best Offer: Make
Offer-  Add to watch list30-day returns6 watchers100% positive
feedbackShipping:$79.69 Expedited Shipping from outside US | See detailsSee
details about international shipping here.   Item location:Shenzhen, China
Ships to:Americas, Europe, Asia, Australia See exclusionsDelivery:Estimated
between Mon. Oct. 29 and Thu. Nov. 1  Includes 5 business days handling time
after receipt of cleared payment.Payments:    Special financing available.
Apply Now  |  See termsReturns:
| 30 day returns. Buyer pays for return shipping |  See details |