Tracy by any chance when you say smaller ones, Are you talking about model
200's?
I would like to get my hands on one of those.When I got around to buy one from
Legacy, I found out that the company stopped making them, I was able to buy
some left over parts from Legacy, (which I have used quite a bit in the past.
with and on my 1000ex.) but sadlyI have not been able to find any of those
small models, any where on the auctions web sites. (E-bay,Crag's list, facebook
market place...)
Have a good day.C.A.G.
    On Sunday, November 4, 2018, 11:38:53 PM EST, Tracy Smith