Hi!
I'm a new member.
I've been a woodworker since 2006.  I owned a couple of woodworking
podcasts for a while (SplinteredBoard, and The Sawdust Chronicles).  I got
into turning about 6 years ago.
Earlier this year my older sons asked me to make them custom pool cues.  I
spent a lot of time building several versions of rail systems over my lathe
(with a brand new bed extension) to hold a router.  None of them safe
enough to actually use.
I recently saw a Craigslist post for a Legacy Wood Chuck, and I bought it.
I haven't taken delivery of it yet, because I need help moving it, and I
had to clear a space for it in my shop.  It's missing a ton of gears that I
see most people have.  So, I'll be looking for those online somewhere, I
guess.

Thanks for having me here!
Rick