From: 'joe biunno' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 10:38 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Subject: Re: Rotary table modifications.

Hey Michael!... what diameters of a pie crust table are you referring to?... I
would think to do a table of an adequate, desirable diameter(28" ?), the router
would have to "hover" over the table top... indexing and patterns would then
come into play... it seems a rotary table could be set up below the legacy's
top rail, that would allow a top with an  adequate diameter to rotate... but
would a router bit(s) be able to reach down far enough to cut into a wood, top
blank?... the "pie crust" table concept always intrigued me... I once had
someone interested in a 60" +/- diameter, pie crust edge, tilt-top table... the
job never materialized though... probably because I could not figure out how to
do it in the hourly time frame/budget that would appeal to the end customer...
but as I have mentioned before, computers can now make a job like that a
somewhat, easily attainable reality... just need to spend a good amount of time
programming the computer!... LOL!... Joe