Wow it truly is a small world. I actually will see Rollie today as he's
coming by to pick up a cabinet we worked on together.
He build the face frame and drawer fronts and I did the drawer boxes and
cabinet boxes them selves. Then I stained and finished it
as well. We did a little barter for this project. Little build in cabinet
with 9 drawers, floor to ceiling type.
Also will meet Wednesday night with the Central Minnesota Wood Workers
Association which Rollie is a very big part of.
Really great to have him as friend. Cool guy.With out a doubt.