Timothy,

It appears that Minnesota is the heart of the woodworking/woodturning world
even the AAW is headquartered there.

Have been at it for over 60 years only but have met but a few that derives any
decent living from it, I’m even a sawyer but have a day job to pay the bills.

When I see Rollie in April at Fine Woodworking Live 2019 I’ll drop your name
perhaps it’ll get me a free beer at the loungeJ.

Do you have a CNC? Keep checking them out at these shows but my wife says
she’ll ship me out to Minnesota if I come home with one…

Keep in touch, I never seem to make it out your way pretty much stick to the
Adirondacks and New England (yea the Patriots won).

Cheers,

Michael Kratky

Senior Electrical Fire Underwriter Inspector

CEIS, Inc

PO Box 902

Northville, NY 12134

(518) 863-8800