Hey Bill thats a pretty cool idea. I know the rice is the old cell phone
drying trick so I bet it works really well on wood.
As its pulling the moisture out at an even rate, and certainly can see that
the Cat litter would do the same even better?
What percent moisture does it typically take it down too.  Sounds like this
would work well for bowl turning etc???