Actually it is an American holiday this weekend!
-------- Original message --------From: Richard Ellis <rchrd.ell...@gmail.com>
Date: 9/2/19  12:42 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> Subject: Re: TESTING Hi TimHave done
that ----but have not seen any new posts yet   The group see very quiet ,, is
everyone on holiday.?RichardOn Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 10:07:30 PM UTC+1,
Tim wrote:You need to go to the Google site and change your settings to receive
post via email and you will be good to go.Sent from Samsung tablet--------
Original message --------From: bulk...@mmnet.com.au Date: 8/31/19  11:31 AM
(GMT-08:00) To: legacy-orna...@googlegroups.com Subject: RE: TESTING Not sure
why your not getting replies by email but at least you can post to the group by
email. There must be a setting somewhere that needs clicking to receive them.
The revo looks good just like mine Bill From: legacy-orna...@googlegroups.com
<legacy-orna...@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard EllisSent: Saturday, 31
August 2019 10:27 PMTo: Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-orna...@googlegroups.com>Subject: Re: TESTING Bill Must be coming by
sea as I have not got it or anything else. But I just took this pic of my
lengthened Revo I do hope other Revo owners in the U.K. could put a pic or two
of theirs On Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 12:21:54 PM UTC+1, aussiman