I totally agree Richard the revo is a better machine

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard Ellis
Sent: Friday, 6 September 2019 8:09 PM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Sculpture in wood

Hi Curt

The clippings from the hedge are only short ,,just one years growth .You would
be hard pressed to stick them together to make anything.

Yes, Yew was used for long bows. I did get some for a friend to make a bow. (
in my lumberjack days ) unfortunately  he died before he finished it.

The hedge trim technique is called  Topiary

As you are aware I have just bought a 900 for the rails etc: to make my Revo
longer.

I am glad I did not buy the 900 to use,, it is not a patch on the Revo ((( in
my opinion  ??)

  Kind regards

Richard