I already have those videos but thank you anyway I’m sure lots of other members
will be very grateful to get them

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Paul Richmond
Sent: Sunday, 8 September 2019 12:30 PM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Old, Old Legacy Ornamental Mill Videos.

I have uploaded four old Legacy Mill related videos to the shared document
site.  They ain't great but if you are desperate, they may help.  The following
is a sharable link to the parent directory.  You will find them in the Videos
folder.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/122Gx6u5a9GiXFQBPtbKwOdJ6f_kVnw3t?usp=sharing

Feel free to share this link with others who may be interested.

Best regards all.

,

Paul

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/58dfd578-d9a4-4f85-a222-8e9db2b99f20%40googlegroups.com