Well hawkeye mac I missed that too lolol

Bill

From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, 8 September 2019 2:51 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: mill for sale

OK Mac.

I did not see that.  I was hoping it was there? after-all nothing would work
without it... ;-) Now we need to look for the Acme nut for the carriage. ;-p

As I said earlier,From the posting, the man says he had to cut photo's out to
make room in the E-bay posting.

In Good faith, this looks to be a nice machine.

Have a good night.

C.A.G.

On Sunday, September 8, 2019, 12:35:47 AM EDT, MWF <mwfos...@earthlink.net