From: Timothy Krause
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
So the guy in Alaska got my mill since only one was made? As curt pointed out,
I would have not been happy with it anyway. Talk about bringing up old wounds.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/5da4dca1.1c69fb81.48a3e.3f88SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING%40gmr-mx.google.com

[https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/5da4dca1.1c69fb81.48a3e.3f88SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING%40gmr-mx.google.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer].