I sometimes wonder what the current market would bear if someone were to get
Legacy's pemission to build and market a manual machine like the LOM Evolution.
With them being 100% CNC now, would they consider it?
With all the experience that this group has, perhaps an (almost) all
encompassing machine could be produced that does most everything desired up to
a realistic point.
Hmmm.
Ryan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android