Better than just made in the USA, it’s made in Oregon! Home sweet home!

Tim,

Very nice work.  The BIG Deal on your tape - in addition to the
"OrnamentalMills.com" of course - was the "USA"!

I trust that that means "they" (assuming you had several made) were "Made in
the USA" (Like we always hear the Woodpecker product videos state.)