https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1pkwoKBlTM   Hello Everyone.
This in Not a Legacy video, but one that uses a router system, (like the
Legacy,/ flat work.)

Amazing Woodworking Techniques, You-tube site. He has made his own router
system that for the most point uses a over head router, very much like the
Legacy dose.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jv6V54rNdo . (this is the first video link of
his router )

I think many out there may like to see. at least I know that I enjoyed watching
it. I hope you do too?

C.A.G.