From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard Ellis
Sent: Wednesday, 12 August 2020 11:24 PM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Multi Tasking on the Revo

Just thought I would make a candle holder out of some scrap wood, finished
object will be about 12 inches high

Revo has to plane , Horizontal vice ,then cut round wax catcher , Rotary table
work,  Still got to think how to do the top bit for the candle.All has to be
done on the Revo.

The pics are to show how much as I could get on the Revo

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/c41101cc-fa40-4996-bf27-1279b7f88caao%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/c41101cc-fa40-4996-bf27-1279b7f88caao%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .