Thanks Bill & Curt
I am thinking of making an old fashioned hat and coat stand out of some
brown oak I felled and slabbed 40 years ago The Revo has drive to the
spindle but not the leadscrew
The biggest problem is keeping the cutter up to the template and turning
the handle.
The other problem is controlling the depth of cut . *Do you use the stops
or the lock knob??*
Richard