Hi Curt
It looks good ,How long is it and diameter . I have a lot of small pieces
of BOX wood, but the 1/16th rope cutter is a problem. I will have to try
different cutters . small  paper knives may look good ! ! !? ?
The U.K.  I have been trying to find other Legacy owners over here .Placing
requests in the main Woodworking Forum*.  No joy at all.*I am still waiting
for some pics from the brafield bodger. I just can't get any sensible reply
Re the price he wants for the Revo that he has.
Stay safe during this Virus
Richard