At this moment, it appears to be a browser issue. I can’t get to the site using
firefox. There is no problem when using chrome.  Can anyone verify this?

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of wm.o.he...@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2021 6:12 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: for beginners

Issue may not be with the website itself; but with the server on which it is
hosted. You go through  the server security to get to the web site. Not
something we can fix. How long has this been happening? They may get around to
doing the security updates in a few days. Web site manager may want to contact
server operator to alert them to the situation.

Bill