Again! Tracy,

I would like to get the locking collars.

Bill Henry

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Tracy Smith
Sent: Saturday, May 8, 2021 5:56 PM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: More parts

Here is everything else.

On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 3:55:22 PM UTC-6 Tracy Smith wrote:

Here are parts for raising and lowering the bed.

On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 3:53:51 PM UTC-6 Tracy Smith wrote:

Here are some parts that were used for the structure of the machine.

On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 3:51:59 PM UTC-6 Tracy Smith wrote:

Here are some parts for template work.

On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 3:50:43 PM UTC-6 Tracy Smith wrote:

Hello everyone,

Last night I took apart the 1500. Nearly all those parts are available to you
if you need it to fix some bent or broken part on your current mill or even to
strengthen part of your mill. It is a lot faster taking one of these apart than
putting one together :).

I'll post a bunch of pictures. Most of this stuff can fit in a Priority Mail
box so that makes it very easy, inexpensive and reliable to ship. If you are
interested, shoot me an offer. All I ask is the offer be fair to me and you.
Nearly everything left I will sell for $20 or less.

The gear cover, red sled with plastic parts, and the two Standard gears, I will
sell for $25 a piece. The two standard gears are both missing the indexing
gear. The pictures for these parts are attached. I'll attach other pictures as
a reply to this message.

The box of parts, I had a ton of interest in. So let me know which parts you
are interested in that box, please be specific. I'm selling the locking plates
for either $1.50 or $1 each depending on the size. I know you can't get those
now so I'd like to see a few people get them.

I still have the 2x Gear for $100. I also have six 100" aluminum rails. I have
no desire to ship them at that size but if you are in critical need, I'll do my
best to help. I don't mind cutting them down to reasonable size. I will sell
that for $5 a linear foot.

If you have already talked to me about stuff, I have done my best to make sure
the stuff you want has been set aside. Let me know if any of these new parts
are something you also need.

I'd love to see this all wrapped up in the next week. My wife is telling me I
need to start building stuff and stop selling stuff :).

Regards, It's been a pleasure meeting many of you virtually.

Tracy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/e8969c8b-a8b3-4c6a-bc96-eb5d652d832bn%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/e8969c8b-a8b3-4c6a-bc96-eb5d652d832bn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .