If you scan or photograph some of the mill, I might already have a copy. If you
turn to the last section of the manual, does it have instructions for about six
to ten items?

Tim

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Ohl, Chad
Sent: Saturday, October 9, 2021 4:15 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Requested photos

Yes it is the user manual

I will look at taking a better photo

I also could look at scanning it if this group has a library for others as well

On Saturday, October 9, 2021, <bulke...@mmnet.com.au
<mailto:bulke...@mmnet.com.au> > wrote:

Chad I have a question for you out of the pictures you posted is this your user
manual?

I have not seen one for that model accept online pics and they are only the
inside not the cover. If it is would it be possible please to take a nice clear
pic of the cover and post it on the group for me.

Bill