Hey Jeff,

Welcome,
Yeah good old Wood Chuck, a few of us actually have them. I may inquire for
the drive.
So yeah I'm one looking for parts all the time and everytime I purchase
another machine its
too good to take parts from so then my search continues. . I robbed my
drive off my WoodChuck to
but on my 1200 LOM.
I figured the stench would be a bit tough turning that stuff, but my sense
of smell has been hampered by
covid I had in september  so now would be the time to turn it right. no
smeller lol.
Where is Belcher Town????
Well very nice to meet you and hope to hear more from you.
Feel free to drop pix in from time to time to we'd all love to hear from
you.