I totally agree keep going Tim

Bill

From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, 29 November 2021 3:16 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: New member introduction

I cant wait to see it when its done! looks Great!!!

I still think you should make your own head and tailstock For you Hybrid, Tim.

Use a 5/8 shaft, then all your Shop Smith adaptors will fit it. The 5/8" shaft
is smaller so ball bearings and everything will work with in the framework you
have.

I was just thinking, the tail stock, would not be that much harder to make,
You could do as Joe did.  (That's one slick tailstock!)

No matter what I suggest. Just keep on going Tim. what you've done so far is
Awesome! Keep up the good work.

C.A.G.

On Sunday, November 28, 2021, 11:03:00 PM EST, Tim Ziegler