Hi Tim,

I did reach out to Curt on the rotary table. Hopefully that will work out. I
have seen a couple of other ( longer than my 900 )legacy machines for sale on
Craigslist / Facebook Marketplace with accessories including one with a rotary
table (a 1000EX for $875 and a 1500EX for $1200 ) but they didn’t want to part
the accessories out separately and I don’t need another machine “yet”.

Regarding your legacy collection, I confess to the same addition though I stay
more local and until this point, it has been focused on various other
woodworking equipment. Possibly in the realm of “Tool Rescue, Restoration, and
Adoption” since it is far more involved than just buying a new tool and I can
never seem to part with them after. 🤷‍♂️

Jeff from Connecticut