https://www.amazon.com/Spoilboard-Router-Bit-Carbide-NITOMAK/dp/B085QGLHB4/ref=sr_1_10?crid=1Y7QN81UFU3J1&keywords=3+flute+spoilboard+planing+bit.&qid=1665969834&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIxLjI3IiwicXNhIjoiMC4wMCIsInFzcCI6IjAuMDAifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=3+flute+spoil+board+planing+bit.%2Caps%2C96&sr=8-10

They are not that expensive, off brand but looks ok.