Yes Bill I would have some of the same detail questions about gear motor config.
Great work on the screw
Denson

Sent from Denson's iPhone

On Dec 7, 2022, at 7:36 AM, 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Thank you.

That's what I wanted to see.

C.A.G.

On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 03:26:39 AM EST, <bulke...@mmnet.com.au> wrote:

Well the gears that go on the legacy have square holes  or rectangles so you know how that works

The gears I mount to the motors I attach them to a round block which has a grub screw in it attaching it to the shaft

<image002.png>
see the pic . usually mine are thin only wide enough for the grub screw here is how I did a really bad one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFwdSXKFAbI&ab_channel=aussiman77181

but if gear has just a round hole the principle is the same

Bill