Mike if you have any, please send photos of the machine you have been looking at. We can offer some tips.

If you do reach out to Legacy for drive gears, let us know how it goes. If you strike out there, it is possible that I may have a spare set of the 7 drive gears to sell in order to encourage a new user like yourself but I will have to check.

Jeff from Connecticut
Sent from my iPhone