Nice job Curt. I am really interested to see where this goes.

Jeff from Connecticut
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 9, 2023, at 7:49 PM, 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone.
I've been playing around with making gears, (to be pacific, A direct drive for my 200 motor.)
This is a proto type of sorts.
I have no idea on how well these gear teeth will hold up? I did use it today on making a handle for a screw driver.
and played with this motor hook up and gears for the better part of the day.
So far it looks good, but time will tell.

Please let me know what you think?
talk to you all more latter.

<200 plastic gear2.JPG>
<200 plastic gears1.JPG>