From: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Feb 3, 2023 12:27 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: milling

Hey Bill.

My Mom use to tell me, "If you cant say something nice, Don't say anything at
all".

You are right about the camera angle. being a novel approach, One that I never
though of trying.

There were quite of few suggestion that I would like to make While watching
this video, In order to help this person get the most out of his Legacy. Simple
little things, like plaining off the corners before you try to use the
spiral/lead screw. Turning the headstock by hand/lever handle, and moving the
Carriage by hand, to make the spindle round. Also, Making the spindle round
first, so the spindle dose not have a flat spot, before you try to turn...
(there are more, but I will stop there.)
Over all I like the attempt, Perhaps his videos will bring in more people, to
start using the Legacy? We can ONLY Hope. ;-)

Thanks for sharing this.

Have a good day.
C.A.G.

On Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 06:43:29 PM EST, bulke...@mmnet.com.au