I like the REVO because of it's extensive flexibility.  All my "big"
machines are multi-function by choice. I've used it for spirals, straight
polygons, box joints, dovetails, mortise, tenon, template profiles, plates
and rosettes. I'm in the process of making another 6 handscrews with London
pattern handles in Jatoba and solid copper ferrules. Pictures pending.  Off
to true up the Jatoba octagons prepping for the profile of the London
pattern.  Am considering Curt's idea of replacing the 4 pitch acme with 8
pitch to see if I can get closer to wooden thread pitches.
DanK