From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2023 3:08 PM
To: Legacy ornamental mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Could be a Legacy MOD?

Just saw this...

Bagging to make into a Supper Legacy unit. ;-)

C.A.G.

https://craftedelements.com/products/router-sled-wood-slab-flattening-mill?variant=43935550537950

Router Sled - Wood Slab Flattening Mill

SKU CE-RS-48X40-BUNDLE-U1

$499 USD

[  \/]

Size:

48x40" [  \/]

Router Plate:

Universal 1 [  \/]

FREE SHIPPING. SHIPS WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.*

ADD TO CART

<mailto:i...@craftedelements.com?Subject=Router%20Sled%20-%20Wood%20Slab%20Flattening%20Mill>
 Email us about this product

Share this

Choose Using The 'Size' Drop Down Menu Above To See Updated Size, SKU and Price.

The Crafted Elements Router Sled (Wood Slab Flattening Mill) is perfect for
small wood shops and garage woodworking warriors that have limited space. If
you don't have the space or money to buy a large CNC machine ($10K+) or
industrial planer ($70K+) then a router based slab levelling jig is a great
solution.

Our router sled is built with industrial grade 20mm components commonly used in
CNC machines, large 3D printers and industrial automation. We precision cut and
machine 1/2" thick acrylic components for the cross rail brackets and router
mount to create a durable, cost effective solution that is going to save you
time, money and boost shop efficiency.

Save shop space with the easy to attach and detach linear rails. Once the
initial assembly is completed, the router carriage (sub-assembly) and rails can
be setup and ready to go on your existing flat and straight workbench within 2
minutes.

The Crafted Elements Router Sled jig comes with everything you need except the
router, slab flattening bit, plywood rail risers and workbench. Use any
compatible full sized router with a range of commonly available spoil board
(slab flattening) bits. The router base plate features pre-drilled holes for
most commonly used routers, making assembly that much quicker. We also offer a
blank "drill it yourself" base plate if you have a router that isn't in our
compatibility list.

The router sled is available in lengths of 4', 6', 8' (2 sets of 4' rails) and
10' (4'+6' rails) with cross bar widths of 40", 48" or 60". An optional
<https://craftedelements.com/collections/router-sled-wood-slab-levelling/products/dust-collection-boot-shroud-for-router-sled>
 dust collection shroud and 2.5" boot is available to help catch some of the
dust created by slab milling.

The size of the Crafted Elements router sled represents the approximate
footprint of the sled components when assembled and reflects the workbench area
required to mount it. The slab flattening area for each size router sled when
using a 2.5" diameter slab flattening bit (like the SpeTool CA-IP-D1/2)* is as
follows:

 Router Sled Size

Maximum Slab Flattening Area*

48x40"