Welcome Tim,

Happy to have you in our group, you will be a great fit here and if you can
make parts even better.
We will need to nickname you however we are by far the most common name in
this group and
if my count is accurate we have at least 5-6 Tim's if not more.  So if
there is not any Tim's going by Tim P. that would
be how I suggest you sign your email so we don't get confused with others.
Does that sound fair?
Again very happy to have you as the newest member.