From: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Aug 11, 2023 12:26 AM
To: Legacy ornamental mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Magnate router bits.

https://www.magnate.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=RBCABINETMAKER

Hello Everyone.

I know its Vacation season and most of our members are out on Leave/Vacation.
So I thought it would be a good idea to run over an old Idea that many of our
group takes for granted.  ROUTER Bits!
And for the Price and range of stiles Magnate is hard to beat!
As for the Work horse of the Legacy Ornamental Mill is
(https://www.magnate.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=2705)Magnate 2705
Surface Planing ( Bottom Cleaning ) Router Bit - 1-1/2" Cutting Diameter; 1/2"
Shank Diameter; 15/32" Cutting Length; 2" Shank Length
(https://www.magnate.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=2705)
Good for cleaning out dadoes and cutting wide square grooves. Leaves a smooth
clean finished surface. Also perfect for milling round, square, or flat stock
on the Legacy Ornamental Mill.
(https://www.magnate.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=2705)
Our Price: $26.13

 $26.13 is by far the best deal that you can find anywhere. At the two local
wood supply stores, Rockler and Wood Craft the starting price for any router
bit is $36.00 and UP. which for me this makes Magnate a even better deal.

Have a good night.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/1707039106.1621092.1691727990513%40mail.yahoo.com.