Bill,

Very nice of your kids!
That is a great looking piece of wood.  Can't wait to see what you make from it.
Happy Father's Day!  (Here in the USA, we celebrate Father's Day in June.)

From: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sep 2, 2023 3:44 AM
To: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: fathers day

Got my father&rsquo;s day present from my kids early today instead of tomorrow
because the courier dropped it off on the wrong day lol great for me I had no
idea they were getting this for me.
Fully carbide inserts helical spiral so quiet so smooth and no snipe this piece
of Tasmanian black hardwood looks like it&rsquo;s been sanded with 320 grit
instead of strait off the thicknesser very impressive machine I will never go
make to full length hss blades again

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/000001d9dd71%243da1b0f0%24b8e512d0%24%40mmnet.com.au.