From: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Oct 11, 2023 12:05 AM
To: Legacy ornamental mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Here is Legacy's Russian cousin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxvkMf69_vs&amp;t=172s  A fun look at what
other Ornamental mills around the world are making.  This video is a few years
old, but it just goes to show you all, the we have it much easer/better using
the Legacy to do the same things.

C.A.G.

7099342%40mail.yahoo.com
(https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/1588866334.6642846.1696997099342%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=footer)