Thanks for the feedback Tim, I have been considering picking one of these bits up.

Jeff from Connecticut
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2023, at 6:28 PM, Tim Ziegler <timjzieg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Good evening,
Just wanted to let you know I received my WoodPecker's Spoil Board bit this week and last night had the opportunity to test it.
This bit is phenomenal. I have attached a couple pics of the bit chucked up in
my REVO HYBRID EXT. I turned the piece you see in the pix.
The results were beyond my expectations.
This is a 3 wing carbide insert bit and is well worth the money.
Just fyi, I have many Magnate bits and will continue to support their company.

Ziegler Laser Worx LLC

<WoodPecker bit 3.JPG>
<WoodPecker bit 2.JPG>
<WoodPecker bit 1.JPG>