That is a good idea Ryan.
C.A.G.
    On Sunday, December 10, 2023 at 07:13:13 PM EST, RYAN JURGENS
<rtjurg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

 Has anyone ever contacted Legacy and asked if blueprints could be obtained and
permission granted to produce the Ornamental Mill machines? Being they no
longer produce them, I wonder what their thinking would be.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android