-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ed Lawler
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 4:22 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Status?

I, too, appreciate the effort to straighten out the LUG issues. Might I make
a suggestion for future reference?

In the event (heaven forbid) that this happens again, it might be a very
good idea, customer-relationswise, to put a noticeable message on the
website to the effect that there are currently mailing list problems,
and that they are being actively addressed.

I saw at least two messages since the list was reactivated today from
people who signed up during the "outage" and had no idea what was going
on. Most of us know that this is a very active list, but to them, it
must have looked like a black hole. Since Millennia must have had some
idea between July 5 and today that the problem was on your end, it would
have taken at most 5 minutes to place a notice on a web page.

I sent this suggestion to Sherry earlier today just before the list was
resurrected, but, by then, I guess it was unnecessary.

Ed Lawler

Ken McGinnis  spoke thusly: