My sincerest apologies to the LUG for the emoticons in my IncrediMail
messages.  First of all, because I DO NOT  send messages to myself very
often (and when I do, the emoticons do not show up on mine), I was NOT aware
that everyone else was getting them.   After I was informed by a couple of
grouchy people, I was ready to Unsubscribe, because I didn't know how to get
rid of them.

A special thank you to Cathy who e-mailed me with info on how I could get
rid of them.  Some of us newer folks are just not as computer savvy as
others, and instead of just complaining, it is so much kinder if you would
offer solutions, and try to be helpful.

Pat