-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kay Fordham
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 9:57 AM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: [LegacyUG] Organizing your Research

Keith:

I struggled for years trying various filing systems which did not work for
me.  I finally decided upon the system outlined by Geoff Rasmussen on the
Legacy Site and am in the process of setting it up.  With over 1000 MRINs in

my database (and growing) the prenumbered sets on the market would be a
costly option.  I am using plain old cardstock and Avery index tabs with
computer printable inserts.  The tabs are labeled 16221 S-101 1" clear.
There are 25 self-adhesive tabs to a package.  I ordered 25 packages and the

cost was $44.75 - this would make the unit price $1.79.  I cut them and the
inserts in half (there are now 1250 labels) and hand number them.  You can
also print them on the computer.  I was only able to find this specific
label on the Office Depot website, but there may be other sources in your
area.  My process is obviously more labor-intensive and the end-product not
as professional looking as it would be with the prenumbered dividers, but it

works for me.

Kay Fordham