-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gail Rich
Nestor
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 9:29 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Family Atlas Genealogy Mapping

Hi Geoff, so does that mean Legacy supports *Map my Family Tree* by Progeny
over *Family Atlas* by RootsMagic?  It looks like both companies also sell
products that rival Legacy.  Geoff, have you already tried out Map my Family
tree?  If so, do you like it?  Do you feel there is good support and that
the product will grow to incorporate user suggestions like Legacy does?

Thanks for your comments on this.  I'm still investigating... Gail Rich
Nestor Smyrna, Georgia www.roots2buds.net

On 11/29/06, Geoff Rasmussen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Map My Family Tree will be available from our online store within the
> next week or so. Just giving a heads-up.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Geoff Rasmussen
> Millennia Corporation
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call
1-800-753-3453. ***

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***