-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Arnold
Sprague
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 5:44 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] New General Release Build - 6 December 2006 - ver
6.0.0.117

Geoff,
         Thank you for mentioning the Legacy Home/Options/Check the
Internet Now option to force one's browser to go to Legacy.
         I had assumed that clicking on the Refresh icon (the one
with two arrows on the Legacy Home page) would achieve the same thing as
above.
         Am I missing something??
            Arnold

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***