Opps, sorry, I found the problem and got it fixed.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pat Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "LegacyUserGroup" <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 4:59 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Individual marked private

When I try to run a Family report containing one specific
individual (a child), she is marked as "Private, details
suppressed for this person".  However, when I run the same type
of report using her as the subject of the report, she shows up.
No settings were changed between the running of the two reports.
On her page in the lower, right hand corner, she is NOT marked
Private. What's happening and how do I fix it?

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has
92 features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about
these features at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp