-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Evan
Henderson
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 2:45 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Affiliate program

Sometime ago Legacy Support sent out an email on how to update to the new
affiliate program.  I have lost that email. I have tried signing in with my
email and password but it is not accepting it.  I need the information as I
am aboput to update my website wwhich still has the Legacy 5.0 banner.
Matt Henderson