Hello, LegacyUserGroup Listers

I have an interesting problem and I would apreciate any help.

My daughter has custody of a child as a favour to the Family Court of
Australia, he is not related to her in any way.
He has been with her since March this year (2007) and we do not know if and
when he will go back to his mother, again no relation to my daughter. The child
was stepson to my son in a now broken up defacto relationship.

My question is this, has anybody any suggestions on documenting this child in
her family. I know this is not strictly genealogy but it is Family History.

Thanks in anticipation

Laurence E Stephenson, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
29-07-07